Hario V60 Coffee Dripper -Ceramic/Plastic
Why the cone shape? The cone shaped paper filter adds depth to the coffee layer, so that the water flows to the center, extending the amount of time it is in contact with the ground coffee.
The Hario V60 Coffee Dripper has been at the epicentre of the surging interest in speciality coffee in South Africa and across the world. It embodies the movement that has (re)embraced hand-brewed coffee alongside the more traditional espresso-based coffee culture. Specifically, the Hario V60 belongs to the increasingly popular family of pour-over coffee makers.
- Large opening at the bottom to facilitate even flow of water
- Internal ridges to keep the paper from sticking to the sides, preventing channels from forming
- Spiral ridges assist in making water turn supporting even extraction
- Sits comfortably on most cups, mugs, milk frothing pitchers or servers
- Easy to clean
- Heat resistant
- Available in Ceramic or Plastic finish